* Desert Tan Rough Out Leather
* Waterproof/Breathable Gore-Tex® Bootie
* Moisture Wicking Lining
* 400 Grams of Thinsulate Insulation
* Non-Metallic Safety Toe: Meets ASTM F2413 Standard for Protective Footwear
* Removable DRYZ® Polyurethane Cushioned Insert
* Non-Metallic Shank
* Goodyear Patented Flex-Welt Construction
* Polyurethane Midsole
* Vibram® Sierra Fire & Ice Slip Resistant Outsole
* Berry Amendment Compliant
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
- The sizes we show are US Mens sizes. For women, we suggest that you order two sizes smaller. If you wear a women's size 7, you would order a mens size 5.
Military boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store. An accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size military boots to purchase.We have created a Printable Brannock Size Chart that you can use to measure your feet for boots. Make sure that the chart prints at 100% and is not scaled. One inch on the chart must equal one inch on a ruler to accurately measure your feet using this chart.