• Authentic MultiCam® Pattern
• Body - 55% cotton/37% polyester/8% spandex knit
• Sleeves and collar - 65% cotton/35% polyester ripstop
• Mesh - 55% cotton/39% poly/4% spandex/3% nylon
• Mesh panels for breathability
• Stretch knit body for comfort under body armor
• Saddle-shoulder design for range of movement
• 1/2 zip front with collar that can be worn up or down
Product Reviews for 5.11 Tactical Rapid Assault Shirt
Size Chart Instructions:
Sizes are based on body measurements. Locate your measurements on the chart to determine what size garment you should wear. Sizes listed are body measurements, not your garment measurements.
How to measure your body:
Chest: Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your chest. Use a seamstresses tape measure. It should be parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the natural part of your waist, where your wear your pants.
Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips with the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Arm Length: Slightly bend elbow and measure from the center back neck, over top of shoulder and down to wrist.
Inseam: Measure inside of leg from crotch to ankle or desired length.