• Main compartment: 13"W x 8.25"D x 24.25"H (2600 cu in)
• Overall exterior dimensions: 16.25"W x 10"D x 24.25"H (3941 cu in)
• Zippered fleece-lined eyewear pocket in top of pack
• "Shove-it" pocket behind admin compartment uses 4 compression straps to secure helmet, boots, or other odd-shaped gear
• 15.5"H x 11.25"W admin/storage compartment
• Hydration system-compatible (100 oz.); 2 tube ports
• Removable Airway Kit (Blue) and IV Kit (Red) bags with
lockable zipper pulls and fold-out organizer panels
• Internal oxygen Tank-Trap™ system adjusts for position and diameter and holds tank securely in its place.
• Three see-through zippered mesh pockets on the inside
• Fully adjustable enhanced backpack strap system with dual density padding and multi-height sternum strap
• Padded waist belt with web panels
• Full web panel on front and sides of pack
• Heavy duty YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers
• 4 compression straps
• Reinforced grab handle on top
• Reflective safety stripes on three sides of pack
• Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders
• Water-resistant 1000D nylon, DWR finish
Product Reviews for 5.11 Tactical Responder 84 ALS Backpack
Size Chart Instructions:
Sizes are based on body measurements. Locate your measurements on the chart to determine what size garment you should wear. Sizes listed are body measurements, not your garment measurements.
How to measure your body:
Chest: Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your chest. Use a seamstresses tape measure. It should be parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the natural part of your waist, where your wear your pants.
Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips with the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Arm Length: Slightly bend elbow and measure from the center back neck, over top of shoulder and down to wrist.
Inseam: Measure inside of leg from crotch to ankle or desired length.