• Main compartment: 20"L x 12"W x 12.5"H (3000 cu in)
• Overall exterior dimensions: 24.5"L x 18"W x12.5"H (5512 cu in)
• Three exterior padded pockets with adjustable/ removable padded dividers :
- Back: 18"L x 4"W x 9.25"H (666 cu in)
- Left end: 12"L x 1.25"W x 8"H (120 cu in)
- Right end: 6.25"L x 2"W x 8"H (100 cu in)
• Bottom, front panel, and oxygen tank Garage Door are reinforced with removable compression molded foam
• Fully adjustable and removable padded shoulder/backpack strap system
• Reinforced grab handles
• Reflective safety stripes on all four sides
• Durable YKK® self-repairing nylon coil zippers
• D-rings on top for shoulder strap (not included)
• Oversized glove-friendly nylon web zipper pull tabs
• Water-resistant 1000D nylon, DWR finish
• WriteBars™ on main bag and all internal bags
• Velcro name-tape and flag/patch holders on main bag
• Removable bags with lockable zipper pulls for
Airway Kit (Blue), IV Kit (Red), Advanced Drug
Case, and Basic Drug Case
• Airway & IV Kit Bags feature fold-out organizer panels
• Removable heavy-duty honeycomb oxygen tank garage
Product Reviews for 5.11 Tactical Responder ALS 2900 Bag
Size Chart Instructions:
Sizes are based on body measurements. Locate your measurements on the chart to determine what size garment you should wear. Sizes listed are body measurements, not your garment measurements.
How to measure your body:
Chest: Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your chest. Use a seamstresses tape measure. It should be parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the natural part of your waist, where your wear your pants.
Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips with the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Arm Length: Slightly bend elbow and measure from the center back neck, over top of shoulder and down to wrist.
Inseam: Measure inside of leg from crotch to ankle or desired length.