The World's Best EMS Pant Just Got BETTER!
Now available in 5.11 Taclite™ fabric!
Built of rugged, fade-resistant poly-cotton twill and loaded with userdriven features, our EMS pants have everything you're looking for in an EMS pant. Imported.
• Available in 7.25 oz poly-cotton twill or new lightweight 6.14 oz poly-cotton Taclite™ ripstop fabric
• Treated with Teflon® for stain, soil and liquid stain resistance.
• Comfortable, self-adjusting tunnel waistband that moves with you
• Gusseted crotch that allows freedom of movement and virtually eliminates seam failure
• Prym® snaps and YKK® zipper.
• 5.11 Double-Time™ belt loops
• Free neoprene kneepads by mail-in hangtag.
• Full-size cargo pockets with internal dividers and external EMSspecific pockets. Utility pockets at the calf.
Product Reviews for 5.11 Tactical TACLITE EMS PANTS - LG
TACLITE EMS PANTS - LG
Size Chart Instructions:
Sizes are based on body measurements. Locate your measurements on the chart to determine what size garment you should wear. Sizes listed are body measurements, not your garment measurements.
How to measure your body:
Chest: Measure under your arms and around the fullest part of your chest. Use a seamstresses tape measure. It should be parallel to the floor.
Waist: Measure around the natural part of your waist, where your wear your pants.
Hip: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips with the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Arm Length: Slightly bend elbow and measure from the center back neck, over top of shoulder and down to wrist.
Inseam: Measure inside of leg from crotch to ankle or desired length.