Altama Men's Tan Desert 8" Hoplite Boot 5788 Size 12 Wide - CLOSEOUT
This is a closeout item and not eligible for return or exchange. The Altama 8" Hoplite Boot is ideal for load bearing missions and is military uniform approved. This boot excels in rocky terrain, providing both durability and traction in unstable environments. The Men's 8" Hoplite tactical assault boot is currently in the field with the US miltary and has proven to be reliable in multiple environments. The Cordura fabric utilized in the construction of these boots provides breathabilty and comfort to compliment its strong and durable nature.
- Height - 8"
- Sole Pattern - Sand Shark Lug
- Upper - Sage Green Suede and Cordura
- Lining - Highly Breathable Aero-Spacer
- Outsole - Slip, Oil & Acid Resistant, Non Marking, Lightweight and Dual Density Polyurethane
- Midsole - Shock Absorbing Polyurethane
- Removable Innersole Double Density with Shock Pads
- Nylon Coated Aluminum Speedhook/Eyelet Lacing
- Protective Foam Impact Pods
- In-Step Drainage Vents
- Berry Amendment Compliant Made in the USA
CORDURA fabrics are recognized for their long lasting durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs - all the qualities expected from a high performance fabric. CORDURA fabric is made from high tenacity, air-jet textured nylon which is 10 times more durable than cotton duck and 3 times more durable then standard polyester. CORDURA fabric offers best-in-class durability so regardless of the activity, wears will benefit from its performance. CORDURA is a trademark of INVISTA.
SOLD IN MENS SIZES. WE SUGGEST 2 SIZES SMALLER FOR WOMEN.