Belleville 610 ST Hot Weather Tactical Steel Toe Boots - Sage Green
The US Made Belleville 610 ST is a hot weather steel toe boot is made of sage green leather suede and CORDURA nylon fabric for durability and strength. These boots include MeraMax® Polyurethane outersole to provide longer wear and increased traction. The Belleville 610 ST features steel toe for safety and is rated for electrical hazard environments. The Belleville 610 ST Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot also includes a padded tongue and collar for extra comfort. Buy your Belleville 610 Steel Toe Combat Boot today at this great price....
- The HEIGHT of this boot is 8 inches the Standard Military Height. This boot Is ABU Approved and Manufactured in The United States Of America.
- The upper material is a full grain rough out sage green cowhide leather.
- The insole is a polyurethane removable insert that you can replace with your own customized othotic.
- The Outsole is the Belleville exclusive MeraMax Polyurethane to provide longer wear and increased traction.
- The Steel Toe Meets the following safety standards: ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05.
- There are multiple drainage vents to increase ventilation and breathability.
- The Padded tongue and collar for extra superior comfort and fit, while providing excellent ankle stability.