- The 610Z comes rocking and rolling out of the box with a Shock Absorbent MeraMax® PU OutSole System which is great due to the Extremely High Abrasion & Slip Resistance.
- It features a durable full grain rough out sage green cowhide leather which is great for additional ankle support.
- The 610Z features a size zipper with auto lock slider to ensure easy on and easy off of this boot. It has an extra padded collar and tongue for superior comfort.
- The Drainage vents are located all over the boot to maximize breathability and ventilation.
- The 610Z is lighter weight than most military spec boots.
- This boot features an 8” height and is ABU approved. This boot is Manufactured in The United States Of America and is Berry Compliant.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here