Belleville 630 ST Maintainer USAF Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot
The Belleville 630 ST is a hot weather steel toe boot is made of sage green leather suede and CORDURA nylon fabric for durability and strength. These boots include Belleville's patented VANGUARD® Sole for the comfort of a running shoe and a 100% rubber VIBRAM® Nav-Air sole for enhanced slip resistance. The Belleville 630 ST features steel toe for safety and is rated for electrical hazard environments. This boot is designed for top performance in diverse and rugged terrain. The Belleville 630 ST Maintainer USAF Hot Weather Steel Toe Boot is a U.S. Air Force ABU Uniform Approved. Buy your Belleville 630 Steel Toe Boot today at this great price....
- This model in the Maintainer series has the Smooth, stain-resistant sage green cowhide leather & ballistic Cordura nylon upper for a superior lasting boot.
- The 630 Maintainer is manufactured with VANGUARD® shoe sole construction for superior comfort and fit.
- The Durable MeraMax® overlays on heel & toe for superior longevity in the boot while cranking wrenches out on the flight line.
- The Steel toe meets the following safety standards: ASTM 2412-05 and 2413-05. The outsole is 100% rubber manufactured by VIBRAM® with the Nav-Air tread for enhanced slip resistance.
- The boot features the 8 inch standard military Height. This boot is ABU approved, Manufactured here in the United States and is Berry Compliant.