Belleville 790 ST ARMY ACU Approved Waterproof Tan Safety Toe Boot
This is the Belleville 790 ST military wet weather boot. It is US Army ACU approved. It is a wet weather boot. This waterproof military boot is desert tan in color and has a durable nylon and leather upper. Built on the Vanguard running sole platform, this boot feels like a sneaker on your foot. The VANGUARD® Sole System gives you a high performance, superior cushioning experience. Impact with the ground is distributed from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoes. Belleville's construction techniques combine a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable VIBRAM® premium rubber outsole. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. What your feet feel is welcome cushioning and excellent tread durability.
Style 790 ST does have a steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
How the Vanguard sole system works:
The Belleville 790 ST has a Vibram Sierra outsole tread.
- The 790ST is the Steel Toe Boots of All Steel Toe boots.
- It features the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction which is exclusive to Belleville and Belleville Only.
- The upper material is a tan leather and nylon fabric.
- The Steel Toe Meets all rigorous safety standards laid out by set ratings.
- The actual ANSI class for this steel toe is 75.
- This boot also passes the electrical hazard current leakage test. It has extensive foam padding under and around the foot bed.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase.