Belleville 795 Insulated Waterproof Desert Combat Boot
This is the Belleville 795 military cold weather boot. It is US Army ACU approved. It is not a hot weather boot. This waterproof military boot is desert tan in color and has a durable nylon and leather upper. The 795 has 200grams of THINSULATE Insulation to keep your feet warm. Built on the Vanguard running sole platform, this boot feels like a sneaker on your foot. The VANGUARD® Sole System gives you a high performance, superior cushioning experience. Impact with the ground is distributed from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoes. Belleville's construction techniques combine a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Outsole is a VIBRAM® FIRE & Ice? Compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. What your feet feel is welcome cushioning and excellent tread durability.
Style 795 has a Surlyn box toe. We wondered what that meant too, so we did a little research. Surlyn is a hard resin material produced by Dupont. It is similar to a composite toe, but it is not rated to the same strength rating, so it is not considered a "safety toe". It will give you impact toughness and abrasion resistance. Basically, it is a tough "plastic" toe box.
How the Vanguard sole system works:
The Belleville 795 has a Outsole is a VIBRAM® FIRE & Ice? Compound designed to improve traction in icy conditions.
- This boot has the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction which is great for a comfortable fit.
- The Upper material is a rough out tan leather and ballistic cordura nylone
- It has a breathable yet water resistant GORE-TEX Fabric Bootie on the inside.
- Has a Moisture Wicking OMAHA lining.
- With 200g THINSULATE Insulation to keep your feet warm.
- The midsole is a cushioned Polyurethane.
- The outsole is a 100% Rubber Vibram Sierra tread design.
- The insole is a removable polyurathane insert.
- Standard 8" military Height.
- Ballistic Cordura Nylon Fabric
- Extensive Foam Padding Under and Around the Foot
- This boot is ACU approved.
- Made in the United States this boot is Berry Compliant.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.