Belleville 990 Men's Hot Weather Mountain Combat Boot.
This Belleville 990 Hot Weather Combat Boot is made of highly abrasive resistance fabric and grain-side out Nubuck leather, a smooth and water-resistant leather. Though the 990 boot is not waterproof, it manages moisture and dries quickly in mountainous operational environments.. Buy your Belleville 990 Boot today at this great price....
- This new bad boy brining the heat to the Mountains of bad people taking the fight right to the bad guy with the Belleville 990.
- This machine comes out kicking with a full grain olive nubuck leather and ballistic nylone upper.
- The Midsole is full lasting board with super awesome fomfort foam.
- The Outsole is the exclusive 100 percent rubber VIBRAM Crossbow outsole with a 90 degree heel for working broken rock and broken noses. It has a 7” height, and it is OCP/US Army Approved.
- It has the combat super knit moisture wicking lining with a breathable gusset for superior breathability.
- Low profile closed lacing hardware prevents snags and completes it with a high abrasion resistance rubber overlays.
- This class C hiker is ready for battle.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase.