Belleville 330 ST - Wet Weather Brown Safety Toe Boot
This is the Belleville 330 ST military hot weather safety toed boot. It is approved for flight wear by the US Navy and the US Marine Corps. It is a hot weather boot. This waterproof military boot is chocolate brown in color and has an all leather upper. Built on the Vanguard running sole platform, this boot feels like a sneaker on your foot. The VANGUARD® Sole System gives you a high performance, superior cushioning experience. Impact with the ground is distributed from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoes. Belleville's construction techniques combine a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable VIBRAM® premium rubber outsole. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. What your feet feel is welcome cushioning and excellent tread durability.
- This dark chocolate brown of a boot has the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction that every Belleville boot has.
- The 330ST boot is Berry Compliant and 100% made in America.
- The upper material is a dark smooth tan leather and WT-2 flight approved fabric, while the steel toe meets all safety standards set forth.
- The 330ST is a Navy Certified and approved boot, and Navy Certified Steel toe which makes this boot great for wet weather.
- The 330ST Outsole features the Vibram Chevron tread pattern to minimize and reduce foreign object damage and improve traction. It is the standard 8” height and the Steel toe meets the ATSM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.