Belleville 340 DES ST - Hot Weather Safety Toe Flight Boot
This is the Belleville 340 DES ST military hot weather safety toe flight boot. It is U.S. Navy flight approved and and U.S. Marine Corps flight approved. It is a hot weather boot. This military boot is desert tan in color and has a durable Nomex fabric and leather upper. This boot is flame resistant. It is NOT fireproof however. It is designed to allow you to resist flames for approximately 10 seconds. Essentially it should give you enough time to get away from the flame source. Built on the Vanguard running sole platform, this boot feels like a sneaker on your foot. The VANGUARD® Sole System gives you a high performance, superior cushioning experience. Impact with the ground is distributed from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoes. Belleville's construction techniques combine a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable VIBRAM® premium rubber outsole. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. What your feet feel is welcome cushioning and excellent tread durability.
- Specially designed by Belleville, the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction for a running fit.
- The Upper Material is a Rough out Tan Cowhide Leather.
- The Steel Toe Meets the tough ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards The Lining has the X-STATIC Anti-Microbial, Odor Reducing nose saving lining that your friends will love.
- The Midsole is manufactured out of a cushioned Polyurethane
- The Outsole is the 100% Rubber produced by Vibram Sierra Design.
- There is a removable polyurethane insole. The height is the standard 8” military Height.
- The boot was designed to be very breathable perfect for hot environments.
- The boot is Flame Resistant due to it uses Nomex Fabric.
- The classification on the Steel toe is ANSI 75. Which the Steel Toe also passes the ANSI Electrical Hazard Current Leakage Test.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.