- The 880ST has a superior comfort thick Polyurethane center with a durable 100% Rubber chevron outsole.
- The Steel Toe ANSI Class on the boot is 75.
- While the GORE-TEX Fabric bootie keeps your feet dry and wicks the moisture right out of there.
- While using these in cold weather you will be sure to have warm feet with the 200 grams onf THINSULATE ultra insulation.
- This boot passes the ANSI Electrical Hazard current leakage test.
- The leather on the upper is excellent for extra water resistance.
- There are copious amounts of foam padding around and under the foot bed
MENS'S SIZES, WE SUGGEST 2 SIZES SMALLER FOR WOMEN.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.