Belleville - Sabre Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Sage Combat Boot Made in USA #633
This US made Belleville Sabre Assault boot is a hot weather boot made of a leather suede and Full-grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric. These boots includes a 100% Rubber VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain. The Belleville Hot Weather boot features a premium polyurethane removable insert and sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. Buy your Belleville Lightweight Sabre Assault Boots today at this great price....
- Here is the Belleville Saber 633, it is rocking the Vanguard running shoe sole design which keeps these boots some of the lightest weight and comfortable combat boots on the market.
- They feature the standard 8” military height and are ABU Approved. The Saber is also made in the United States and is Berry Compliant.
- The upper material construction is composed of Full Grain Cowhide leather and ballistic Cordura Nylon Fabric.
- The Outsole is rocking the 100 percent rubber; manufactured by Vibram; IBEX outsole which is great for rugged Terrain.
- The IBEX outsole improves on other soles by having a low profile which improves speed and traction. The edged angled lugs and the detailed heel maximize your adherence to the ground.
- The sharp cut of the saw toothed toe bumper and heel aid in climbing and crawling.