Belleville 790 USAF/ARMY Approved Desert Flight/Combat Non-Steel-Toe Boot
This is the Belleville 790 military hot weather boot. It is approved for flight wear by the US Navy and the US Marine Corps and is US Army ACU approved. It is a hot weather boot. This waterproof military boot is desert tan in color and has a durable nylon and leather upper. Built on the Vanguard running sole platform, this boot feels like a sneaker on your foot. The VANGUARD® Sole System gives you a high performance, superior cushioning experience. Impact with the ground is distributed from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoes. Belleville's construction techniques combine a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable VIBRAM® premium rubber outsole. At the end of the day, you have a pair of boots that are second-to-none in Military Boot construction. What your feet feel is welcome cushioning and excellent tread durability.
Style 790 does not have a steel toe.
How the Vanguard sole system works:
The Belleville 790 has a Vibram Sierra outsole tread.
- The womens F790 has the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction to keep your feet feeling great.
- The upper material is a tan leather and nylon fabric which is ballistic so it is sure to hold up against any and all rigors you can think of to damage these boots.
- There is a Gore-Tex fabric bootie. The Lining is the Omaha moisture wicking lining, so it also helps keep your feet dry. These boots are the standard 8” military height, which is ACU approved.
- The Polyurethane removable insert is great if you want to add your own custom foot orthotic to this boot.
- The outsole is 100 Percent Rubber manufactured by VIBRAM in the Sierra tread design for great traction.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.