|795 Belleville Insulated Waterproof Desert Combat Boot |
- This boot has the VANGUARD Running Shoe Sole Construction which is great for a comfortable fit.
- The Upper material is a rough out tan leather and ballistic cordura nylone
- It has a breathable yet water resistant GORE-TEX Fabric Bootie on the inside.
- Has a Moisture Wicking OMAHA lining.
- With 200g THINSULATE Insulation to keep your feet warm.
- The midsole is a cushioned Polyurethane.
- The outsole is a 100% Rubber Vibram Sierra tread design.
- The insole is a removable polyurathane insert.
- Standard 8" military Height.
- Ballistic Cordura Nylon Fabric
- Extensive Foam Padding Under and Around the Foot
- This boot is ACU approved.
- Made in the United States this boot is Berry Compliant.
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.