Belleville Tactical Research Men's Range Runner Boot TR555.
A hiker with both style and functionality, the TR555 Hybrid Hiker was specifically designed to provide a lightweight feel for enhanced mobility on rocky terrain. With great design features to add to its comfort and durability, such as its laceto- toe lacing system and “sharkskin” protective overlays, the TR555 is a top choice when it comes to combat hiker boots. Buy your Belleville Tactical Research TR555 Boot today at this great price.
- The impressive Triple nickel as we call it, also known as the Range Runner has a 6” (Above-the-Ankle) height, with a waterproof nobuck leather and mesh built upper.
- It has an Over Lasted EVA for superior shock absorption. Exclusive vibram IBEX outsole for rugged terrain great for moving and shooting.
- It has a TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole which you can remove to insert your own custom orthotic outsole.
- The low profile sole greatly improves speed, movement, and reduces the weight. Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction while scrambling.
- The deep angled and serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing and crawling.
- So basically its great for spelunking. The outsole rappelling bars on outsole extend the life of the outsole.
- The abrasive resistance sharkskin as they call it overlaps the toe and heel.