Belleville Tactical Research Men's Range Runner Boot TR555.
A hiker with both style and functionality, the TR555 Hybrid Hiker was specifically designed to provide a lightweight feel for enhanced mobility on rocky terrain. With great design features to add to its comfort and durability, such as its laceto- toe lacing system and “sharkskin” protective overlays, the TR555 is a top choice when it comes to combat hiker boots. Buy your Belleville Tactical Research TR555 Boot today at this great price.
- The impressive Triple nickel as we call it, also known as the Range Runner has a 6” (Above-the-Ankle) height, with a waterproof nobuck leather and mesh built upper.
- It has an Over Lasted EVA for superior shock absorption. Exclusive vibram IBEX outsole for rugged terrain great for moving and shooting.
- It has a TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole which you can remove to insert your own custom orthotic outsole.
- The low profile sole greatly improves speed, movement, and reduces the weight. Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction while scrambling.
- The deep angled and serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing and crawling.
- So basically its great for spelunking. The outsole rappelling bars on outsole extend the life of the outsole.
- The abrasive resistance sharkskin as they call it overlaps the toe and heel.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.