How To Care for Your Belleville Boots.
Sizing Tips & Information
All of the Belleville Boots are available in Mens Regular(R) and a Wide(W) width, However some styles do offer a Narrow and Extra Wide width as well. Since sizes and widths vary among boot styles, please check individual boot styles for available sizes and widths.
Unfortunately, Not all boot brands fit the same. For this reason, here are a few sizing tips that will help you get a Better Belleville Fit.
1. Check Your Size! Belleville boots are about 1/2 to 1 full size larger in fit than your normal shoe size depending on the type of boot your choose. In Many cases we have found that our hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your normal running shoe size, however there is only about a 1/2 size difference in boots containing a GORE-TEX bootie.
2. Get some Boot socks! Try on the boots with a pair of boot socks that you will normally wear with the boots
3. Place and Lace! It is important that your foot is properly placed inside the boots when selecting a size. Proper foot placement requires that the lace is drawn snug at the bottom of the lacing system. This will prevent your foot from sliding forward too far and to help keep your heel properly placed against the back of the boot. To improve the fit try loosening or tightening the laces at different parts until you have that perfect fit. If this doenst help please contact us.
4. Check the length! Lengh wise when your heel is placed against the back of the boot, you should have a slight amount of room at the front of the boots to wiggle your toes.
5. Check the Width! Width wise, your boots should feel a little snug. But Not Tight.
6. Take a Stroll! Walk around to see how the boots feel! Please note that we suggest walking around in your house due to if you wear them out side and they dont fit we will not take them back. So please walk around the house, play some video games, feel awesome in your boots. Once satisfied with the fit we suggest only than walking around outside.
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. All Belleville styles that are specifically for woman will be indicated with an F in the SKU or Item Number. If a particular style you are interested in does not have an F for Female, we recommend ordering the boot 2 Full Sizes smaller.