Converse Women's 8" Velocity UltraLite Trainer Desert Tan Boot C828
The Velocity UltraLite Trainer is Converse's new lightweight boot. This boot weighs less than two pounds a pair. The outsole consists of a dual density outsole and has a EVA midsole and a rubber grip tread. The side air vents ensure air circulation and keep feet dry and the upper is made of leather and ballistic nylon. This is a great lightweight boot.Features:
- Leather / 1000 denier ballistic nylon
- Nylon mesh lining
- Removable F2A dual density polyurethane cushion insert
- Dual density outsole
- EVA cushion midsole with rubber grip tread
- 100% non-metallic
- Extremely lightweight and flexible
- Side air vents
- Color: Desert Tan
We offer a complete line of Converse Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Converse on sale visit our Converse page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.