Converse "Da Beast" 6 Inch Waterproof Black Tactical Boots : C8689
Converse Footwear is known for their quality, comfort and durability. The Converse "Da Beast" Waterproof Boots provide extreme balanced, lightweight and breathable options to maneuver swiftly through critical missions. This Converse Tactical boot features a Water Resisting Suede and Cordura upper, DriMax Nylon Mesh with Converse StarGaurd Waterproof Membrane and Removable PU F2X Extra Thick Cushion Insole for comfort. Converse makes some of the most comfortable quality made available today. If you are considering a pair of Converse Boots, your feet will thank you for it. Buy your Converse Tactical Boot today at this great price....Features:
- Toe: Soft
- Upper: Water Resisting Suede and Cordura
- Color: Black
- Lining: DriMax Nylon Mesh with Converse StarGaurd Waterproof Membrane
- Insole: Removable PU F2X Extra Thick Cushion Insole: 33% Thicker and Softer Than the F2A
- Outsole: Dual Density; Direct Attached PU Midsole and "Road Grabber" Rubber Traction Shell Bottom with Flow-Thru Cushioning System
- Special: 100% Non-Metallic Side Zipper
- Waterproof — A combination of water resistant materials and construction which helps protect the foot from getting wet in environments where excess water is present.
We offer a complete line of Converse Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Converse on sale visit our Converse page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.