Converse Stealth Women's Composite Safety Toe Side Zip Sage Green Boots
These women’s Converse Stealth sage green composite toe Air Force boots, with their stealth 8” high rise fit, composite safety toe, side zipper and state-of-the-art comfort and protection technologies, have everything you need to stay safe and operationally effective while working on or around aircraft. Our #1 selling sage USAF boot for over 8 years, this boot is identical to the RB8990 but sized just for women. Extremely durable, these boots will last for multiple deployments!
Built-in safety features also include shock elimination pads, heel and arch support and stabilization, comfort insoles and slip-resistant outsoles for extreme protection from external hazards and overall foot and leg fatigue.
Benefits of the Converse Stealth Women's Safety Toe Side Zip Sage Green Boots C899
- Air Force sage green leather and 1200 denier nylon uppers guard against abrasions and lacerations while keeping out debris and foreign objects
- ANSI-rated composite safety toe delivers extreme impact resistance and extra foot protection
- Lightweight and flexible for a responsive fit, feel and performance
- Non-metallic materials are security- and scanner-friendly to save you time
- Side zipper with zipper Velcro keep tab keeps boots done up at all times while protecting boots from catching on potentially dangerous foreign objects
- Side zipper also makes for easy on and off
- ANSI Class 75 composite safety toe and side zipper
- F2 FOOTFORCE comfort insole with arch is fully removable making cleaning and replacement a breeze
- Arch supports and heel stabilizers protect two very vulnerable parts of your feet
- Dual density ball and heel cushions also protect sensitive areas
- Built-in shock eliminator absorbs impact and returns energy while reducing foot and leg fatigue
- Outsoles are reinforced with high abrasion, slip- and oil-resistant, non-marking, dual density materials
- Abrasion- and chemical-resistant
This is a closeout item and not eligible for returns or exchanges.