Converse Men's 8 Inch Lace Up Desert Tan Military Boots : CM8994
Converse Footwear is known for their quality, comfort and durability. These, Made in the USA, Converse Desert Tan Military Boots provide extreme balanced, lightweight and breathable options for soldiers to maneuver swiftly through critical missions, whether it be in jungle, desert, or mountain terrain. These Converse Desert Combat Boots include full grain leather and 1000 denier nylon uppers with high abrasion and slip-resistant non-marking dual density outsoles. In addition, these Converse Military Boots include non-metallic construction, removable comfort insole with arch support and heel stabilizer, and Converse Shock Eliminator technology that lets the tactical boot take the pounding. Converse makes some of the most comfortable quality made available today. If you are considering a pair of Converse Boots, your feet will thank you for it. Buy your Converse Military Boot today at this great price....Features:
- Toe: Soft
- Upper: Leather and Cordura
- Color: Desert Tan
- Lining: MIL-33 Moisture Wicking Lining
- Insole: Removable Polyurethane Cushion Insert with Gel Heel Pad and Shock Eliminator Heel Cushion
- Outsole: RECON Rugged Terrain PU Bottom with Total Cushioning Comfort Bed
- Special: 100% Non-Metallic, 360° Outsole Side Wall Stitching to Upper, TCT Total Cushioning Technology, Made in USA
We offer a complete line of Converse Boots & Footwear. For our complete selection of products by Converse on sale visit our Converse page. For more Boots & Footwear please visit our Boots & Footwear store section.
- Lightweight and Flexible.
- Sage Green Leather and 1200 Denier Nylon Upper.
- Non Metallic Construction.
- ANSI Class 75 Composite Safety Toe and Side Zipper.
- Removable F2 FOOTFORCE Comfort Insole with Arch
- Support and Heel Stabilizer.
- Dual Density Ball and Heel Cushions.
- Built-in Converse Shock Eliminator
- High Abrasion Slip Resistant and Non-Marking Dual Trail Outsole
- Density Trail Outsole
- Side Zipper for Easy Entry
- New Sage Green regulation color Lightweight and Flexible.
Tips for the Perfect Boot Fit
Measure both of your feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
- Women who need to order a mens boot generally need to order two sizes down in mens boots. For example, if you are a women's size 7, the corresponding men's size is a size 5.
- Standard widths are designated with either a "D" or an "R". Wide widths are designated with either "EE" or "W". Quadruple wide is desingated as either "EEEE" or "4E".
Belleville boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Belleville boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here.