The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and a non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE™ X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90º heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 52 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The Danner brand is know for its high quality and craftsmenship of their boots. Danner pays attention to the details. They understand there may be similar ways to craft a boot but there are not similar standards. And, true to the Danner name, Danner prides themselves in crafting the highest standards. The Danner Boot line consists of top quality Danner Work Boots, Military Boots, Law Enforcement Boots, Hunting Boots and Hiking Boots. Patriot Surplus carries a full line of top boot brands. Click Here