p>The Danner Pronghorn series has been a favorite of hunters for years. Now, in 2010 we introduced some key changes while keeping most elements of the classic design. The new Tech-Tuff toe and heel protect the leather and your feet from sharp rocks and other hazards on or off the trail. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole were engineered to keep you secure and agile over long distances.
- Durable full-grain leather
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining for ultimate, breathable comfort
- Advanced stability and exceptional support of the TERRA FORCE® platform
- Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds for quick drying and high-mileage arch support
- Claw-like Danner Mountain Goat TF™ outsole for superior traction over rugged terrain
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Ideal for high mileage over rugged terrain
- 6" boot height
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. Its sleek, low volume profile provides a close, supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those spending all day waiting to bag their trophy.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit
The Danner brand is know for its high quality and craftsmenship of their boots. Danner pays attention to the details. They understand there may be similar ways to craft a boot but there are not similar standards. And, true to the Danner name, Danner prides themselves in crafting the highest standards. The Danner Boot line consists of top quality Danner Work Boots, Military Boots, Law Enforcement Boots, Hunting Boots and Hiking Boots. Patriot Surplus carries a full line of top boot brands. Click Here