A great all-purpose work boot, the Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is lined in GORE-TEX® for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
- 8" of protection.
- 73 oz.
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase.