Danner USAF TFX Dri-Lex Lined Hot Weather Sage Air Force Boots 26115
Closeout Special - Quantities are limited - No Returns - we will accept Exchanges for sizes in stock but Customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Sorry but it's already priced to be a steal.
The Danner® USAF TFX is lightweight, comfortable and fast. Sage green leather. Features a Dri-Lex® lining to mitigate hot weather with rapid drying abilities and improved air exchange. The TERRA FORCE X platform gives the boot lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer and side support to enhance maneuverability. A Fatigue Fighter footbed delivers all-day comfort. Approved for optional wear by the USAF.
- Dri-lex lining facilitates rapid drying and air exchange to keep feet cool
- Rough out full-grain leather offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 58 oz
- Approved for USAF optional wear
- This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Sized for Men: Full sizes 6 to 15 and Half sizes 6.5 to 11.5.
- Regular and Wide Available.
- Women: We recommend you purchase 2 sizes below your size. For example, Womens size 8 should purchase a Mens size 6.