Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest™ GTX® boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. 200G Thinsulate™ adds lightweight warmth and insulating properties.
- Made in the USA.
- GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’sd rather not get on your feet.
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability.
- 8" of protection.
- 86 oz.
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase.