Danner Quarry? 6" Plain Toe Brown Work Boots 14545
A well-made product is a reflection of the craftsmen who created it. With that in mind, our bootmakers present the Quarry - with its full-grain leather upper, GORE-TEX® liner, and triple-stitched seams.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter? footbed for all-day comfort
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Strength from a steel shank and rigid platform
- 6" height
- 76 oz
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase.