Danner Quarry? 400G Non-Metallic Safety Toe Brown Work Boots 14552
A well-made product is a reflection of the craftsmen who created it. With that in mind, our bootmakers present the Quarry - with its full-grain leather upper, GORE-TEX® liner, and triple-stitched seams.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate? Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter? footbed for all-day comfort
- Updated hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Strength from a steel shank and rigid platform
- 8" height
- 88 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase.