Danner Corvallis? GTX® Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots Grey 17604
Danner bootmakers build the Corvallis? by hand. It's the only way to ensure heavy-duty components like the safety toe, leather upper, and GORE-TEX® liner come together in a way that ensures uncompromised quality for the craftsman who wear them.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable leather plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- TERRA FORCE? X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit Low profile 90º heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 58 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here
The Danner brand is know for its high quality and craftsmenship of their boots. Danner pays attention to the details. They understand there may be similar ways to craft a boot but there are not similar standards. And, true to the Danner name, Danner prides themselves in crafting the highest standards. The Danner Boot line consists of top quality Danner Work Boots, Military Boots, Law Enforcement Boots, Hunting Boots and Hiking Boots. Patriot Surplus carries a full line of top boot brands. Click Here