The Alphaburly® Sport Insulated hunting boots give you warm, scent-free, waterproof rubber-over 3.5mm neoprene for comfort and protection. Legendary Alpha technology is something that hunters have come to know and trust. Naturally insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit while varying levels of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation guarantee these will be warmest, most comfortable rubber boots you’ll ever put on. The Sport Chassis™ Outsole system cradles the foot for all-day comfort and provides stability on uneven terrain. Realtree® camouflage patterns ensure you’ll be out of sight when the big one comes your way.Features
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you’ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport Chassis™ outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- 100% waterproof, ozone-resistant rubber provides scent-free tracks, which could make the difference between making the kill or missing it.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Realtree® offers strikingly realistic and versatile camo patterns, making it one of the hunting industry’s leading brands.
- 15" height.
- 3.7 lbs per pair.
In 1963, our innovative Ankle-fit design changed rubber boot comfort forever. By narrowing the ankle area, Ankle-fit boots gripped the top of the foot better and locked the heel in place. This revolutionary design kept tall, heavy-duty, rubber boots from pulling loose in mud and also prevented rubbing and chafing. Today, all of our rubber products are designed with Ankle-fit technology for a more comfortable, better fitting boot.Width
This boot is available in a Medium Width.Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.