Lacrosse Hampton II Women's Brown Boots 201208
We live our lives on the go… pick up, drop off, run here, run there, don’t forget about this and, don’t worry, I will get to that. It can be a bit frustrating, but, as proven by the design of our Hampton II, can also be inspiring. Featuring the functional combination of a durable 100% waterproof rubber exterior, a cushioning neoprene interior and our rugged walker outsole, the Hampton II will comfort you through the daily grind.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium rubber compound has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and durability.
- Pull tabs and side stretch pannel make for easy on / off
- Thick EVA footbed and blown rubber midsole add cushioning for all day comfort
- Rugged Walker outsole blends function and elegance with a textured bottom for increased traction and surface contact
- 6" height
- 2.1 lbs per pair
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here