Made in the USA and U.S.M.C. certified, the Danner Marine is built to serve. Constructed with rough-out full-grain leather for toughness, and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for comfort. Dri-Lex® lining ensures rapid drying and air exchange to mitigate hot weather. The boots lace to the toe for better fit and support, and Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform and superior durability.
- Made in the USA.
- Dri-Lex® liner keeps your feet cool, dry, and comfortable in hot weather.
- Vibram® 1276 Sierra Olive outsole’s specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions. The olive color matches the color of our olive rough-out leather and fabric.
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption.
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly.
- Speed lace system for easy on and off.
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem and approval by the USMC for optional wear.
- 8" of support and stability.
- 64 oz.