The Burly® Trac-Lite® provides great protection in wet, muddy environments. The ozone-resistant and scentfree premium rubber offers 100% waterproof protection, and 800 G. Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation provide warmth. The LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™ design prevents slippage and provides a secure, comfortable fit while walking. The wool-felt midsole gives insulating comfort and a removable EVA footbed offers cushioning. The heavy-duty Trac-Lite outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.Features
- Ozone-resistant and scent-free premium rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- 9mm wool-felt midsole with a foam insulated bottom gives insulation from cold ground and cushioning comfort.
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- EVA removable footbed for cushioning comfort.
- 18" height.
- 5.5 lbs per pair.
In 1963, our innovative Ankle-fit design changed rubber boot comfort forever. By narrowing the ankle area, Ankle-fit boots gripped the top of the foot better and locked the heel in place. This revolutionary design kept tall, heavy-duty, rubber boots from pulling loose in mud and also prevented rubbing and chafing. Today, all of our rubber products are designed with Ankle-fit technology for a more comfortable, better fitting boot.Width
This boot is available in a Medium Width.Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.