The ZXT™ Irrigation rubber boots are 100% waterproof and made of ZXT, a premium, ozone-resistant rubber compound with high tensile strength for durability. A full cushion foam footbed adds comfort and the Trac-Lite™ outsole grips in mud and other loose terrain. A top strap buckles for an adjustable, secure fit. Fiberglass shank.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Full-cushion foam footbed for cushioning comfort and all-day support.
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit.
- Heavy-duty cotton duck lining.
- 26" height.
- Weight: 6.7 lbs per pair.
In 1963, our innovative Ankle-fit design changed rubber boot comfort forever. By narrowing the ankle area, Ankle-fit boots gripped the top of the foot better and locked the heel in place. This revolutionary design kept tall, heavy-duty, rubber boots from pulling loose in mud and also prevented rubbing and chafing. Today, all of our rubber products are designed with Ankle-fit technology for a more comfortable, better fitting boot.
This boot is available in a Medium Width.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.