Danner® 453? Steel Toe GTX® Work Boots 37500
Is this a work boot or a hiking shoe? We're proud to say it's both. We build the 453 Steel Toe GTX for athletic performance and jobsite toughness. Certified steel safety toe.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- TERRA FORCE? X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 5.5" height
- 53 oz
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase. You can also download a printable Brannock chart from our site here
The Danner brand is known for its high quality and craftsmanship of their boots. Danner pays attention to the details. They understand there may be similar ways to craft a boot but there are not similar standards. And, true to the Danner name, Danner prides themselves in crafting the highest standards.