Danner 453? GTX® Dark Tan Hiking Boots 45364
Some backpackers demand comfort. Others demand performance. But our bootmakers? They demand both. It's why the 453 GTX features the best full-grain nubuc leather anchored to TFX? outsoles.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- TERRA FORCE? X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Approach TFX® lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 5.5" height
- 48 oz
Danner boots are built off measurements recorded on the Brannock Device. The Brannock Device is the silver foot measuring tool found in nearly every shoe store, so an accurate measurement on that device should give you a good idea of what size Danner boots to purchase.