The Foreman™ Wellington HD™ features a full-grain leather upper and Hyper-dri® 100% waterproof lining for dry comfort in wet environments. Side pull loops allow easy entry. The Foreman 90° outsole is both oil and slip resistant. The steel toe is certified to ASTM F2413-05 M i/75 C75 EH. Steel shank.Features
- Hyper-dri® is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri® block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Full-grain leather upper for classic styling and waterproof protection.
- Pull loops for easy on and off.
- Welt construction offers ultimate durability around and gives you more underfoot stability.
- 11" of support
- 4.5 lbs per pair.
A better last means a better fit. The last is the foundation we build our boots around. A good last makes the difference between boot that fits just okay and a boot that fits just right. So we make sure our lasts are designed with your performance needs in mind.Fit & Sizing
Half sizes available to 12.Width
This boot is available in a Medium and Wide Widths.Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.