The Alphaburly® Sport hunting boot is made of insulated, scent-free, rubber-clad neoprene for waterproof comfort and protection. Naturally-insulating neoprene stretches for a personalized fit, and, together with the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™ design, guarantees exceptional comfort. Fleece lining provides moisture management, comfort and warmth, and varying levels of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer additional warmth for colder conditions. The adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes, and a Sport Chassis™ outsole with EVA midsole cradles the foot for all-day comfort and ensures stability on uneven terrain.Features
- Scent-free, waterproof rubber-over-naturally insulating neoprene will keep your foot dry and warm in the wettest conditions.
- Neoprene stretches for a personalized fit. Not only will the neoprene give you the most comfortable rubber boot you\'ve ever had, but also keep you as warm on your 100th outing as it did on your first.
- Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice.
- Lightweight cushioning and outstanding stability from the rugged Sport Chassis™ outsole provide optimal traction in all conditions and prevent build up of mud.
- 100% waterproof, ozone-resistant rubber provides scent-free tracks.
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption.
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Back gusset allows for any calf size fit.
- Realtree® offers strikingly realistic and versatile camo patterns, making it one of the hunting industry’s leading brands.
- Also available in Mossy Oak® Treestand™.
- 18" height.
- 5.5 lbs per pair.
In 1963, our innovative Ankle-fit design changed rubber boot comfort forever. By narrowing the ankle area, Ankle-fit boots gripped the top of the foot better and locked the heel in place. This revolutionary design kept tall, heavy-duty, rubber boots from pulling loose in mud and also prevented rubbing and chafing. Today, all of our rubber products are designed with Ankle-fit technology for a more comfortable, better fitting boot.Width
This boot is available in a Medium Width.Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.