Whether you are out on the nature trail, hunting, working in law enforcement or you simply adore military clothing; this is where you need to look for quality garments and the best prices. These BDU pants provide you with the best military clothing and they meet the military MIL-T-44047E specification.
The featured BDU pants have six pockets, four of which have button flaps. Their design is in a mulitcam pattern which helps the wearer to effectively camouflage in a number of vastly different terrains. Their durability is not a concern since they have a double reinforcement on both the knee and the seat guaranteeing that you can continue your outdoor activities without fear of significant wear and tear.
The BDU pants have felled inseam, out seam and seat seam stitching that makes sure they will not easily rip. The professionally done clothing has merged pocket flaps. The fly is not zipped but instead, there are four buttons, ensuring even further durability in harsh terrains. The pants also have 4 bar waist tabs that make it possible for you to adjust the waist, ensuring a comfortable fit for each person. The Bellows pockets allow you to carry many items and ensure their safty from water with the built in drain holes. At the legs the BDU pants have drawstring leg closures which are fused and knotted to help you neatly pull the pants for a secure and proper fit.
Features:button fly with 4 secure buttons
MIL-T-44047E military standard construction
strong and durable pockets
11 stitches per inch - guaranteed
six pockets total including four with button flaps
pocket flaps fused for durability
seat and knee locations are double-reinforced
adjustable waist tabs composed of 4 bar tacks for a comfortable fit
pocket bellows with drain holes keep moisture and debris out
drawstring leg closures composed of nylon are knotted, tacked, and fused
inseam, seat seam and outseam are felled
sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
military grade pocketing
guaranteed 11 stitches per inch
six pockets - four with button flaps
fused pocket flaps
double-reinforced seat and knee
adjustable waist tabs w/ 4 bar tacks
drain holes in bellows pockets
nylon drawstring leg closures - fused, knotted and tacked
felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.