PROPPER-MENíS BDU TROUSER 100% COTTON-BLACK
Look no further for all your military apparel pants as this is the product for you. At extremely affordable prices, you can get the best military clothes that money can buy, including this Propper-Menís BDU Trouser 100% Cotton-Black pants, and all at the convenience of the web. You can easily be able to purchase these cargo pants, as well as other BDU pants and military clothes. These Propper-Menís BDU Trouser 100% Cotton-Black pants come in 100 percent cotton are a great buy, as they meet the military specifications of MIL-T-44047E.
These black BDU pants come with the six pockets, and four of those pockets have buttoned flaps. Additionally, the pants also have adjustable waist tabs, that ensures that whether your waist line changes or not, the pants will always be ready to accommodate the changes. The pants have both the felled inseam, out seam and seat seam as well. These BDU pants also come with drain holes in the bellow pockets. They truly are the perfect buy.
The pants are 100 percent cotton, which makes them comfortable to wear, plus they have the drawstrings at the bottom of the legs so that if you are trekking through woodland or marshy areas, you can blouse your pants above your boots.
sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
military grade pocketing
guaranteed 11 stitches per inch
six pockets - four with button flaps
fused pocket flaps
double-reinforced seat and knee
adjustable waist tabs w/ 4 bar tacks
drain holes in bellows pockets
nylon drawstring leg closures - fused, knotted and tacked
felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.