PROPPER-MENíS BDU TROUSER 100% COTTON-KHAKI
Take a look at these menís BDU pants and you can see that they are perfect for anyone. Especially if you are in the military, an outdoor fan, or maybe you are in law enforcement. These khaki colored BDU pants are designed to meet military specifications MIL-T-44047E. They are made with excellent 100 percent cotton material, making them extremely comfortable to wear. For all the things that you will be carrying, the pants can be very convenient; they have six pockets, all of which are military grade pocketing. Four pockets have buttoned flaps, that way you will know that whatever you put in your pockets will not easily fall out.
The pants have adjustable waist tabs, which mean that they can easily alter to fit your waist size. Furthermore, the pants come in different sizes for everyone. The pants also have double-reinforced seat and knees. The featured pants also come with a fused, knotted and tacked nylon drawstring at the leg closures; this too can be fitting for you. Other features the pants have include the drain holes in the bellow pockets, as well as a four button fly.
The pants are excellent quality; they can last a very long time, and they are affordable too. Donít get left behind while other law enforcement officers are getting their cargo pants, or other military clothes, buy these BDU pants today now at the exceptional price, and start enjoying all the features it has as mentioned above!
sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
military grade pocketing
guaranteed 11 stitches per inch
six pockets - four with button flaps
fused pocket flaps
double-reinforced seat and knee
adjustable waist tabs w/ 4 bar tacks
drain holes in bellows pockets
nylon drawstring leg closures - fused, knotted and tacked
felled inseam, outseam and seat seam
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.