Men's Propper Lightweight Tactical Pants Olive F5243
The Propper Lightweight Tactical Trouser is made of 35% cotton and 65% polyester ripstop fabric to combine durability with comfort. These tactical pants are coated with DuPont™ Teflon® that repels liquid stains and designed not to fade or wrinkle. These Lightweight trousers also come with a free Propper Nylon Belt. The front pockets feature reinforced openings to secure a folding knife or tool clip. The cargo pockets on either side have an open-top stash pocket located behind them and the cell phone pocket on the left front of the trouser is large enough to hold larger devices. These Propper Tactical pants are an excellent value for the price. Buy yours today....
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton Ripstop
- FREE Propper Brand Nylon Belt
- Fade and wrinkle resistant
- DuPont™ Teflon® coating repels liquid stains
- Sturdy snap closure with french fly
- Heavy duty reinforced seat and knees
- Action stretch waistband
- Eleven pocket design with internal knee pad openings
- Wallet pocket-in-a-pocket
- Two coin pockets
- Reinforced front pocket opening
- Cell phone pocket, large enough for a Blackberry
- Extra large belt loops for nylon duty belt
- Handy d-ring for keys or tools
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.