Propper Genuine Gear LAPD Blue Tactical Pant 60/40 Cotton/Poly Ripstop F5246
The Genuine Gear Tactical Trouser is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester ripstop fabric to combine durability with comfort. The front pockets feature reinforced openings to secure a folding knife or tool clip. The cargo pockets on either side have an open-top stash pocket located behind them and the cell phone pocket on the left front of the trouser is large enough to hold larger devices. These Tactical pants are an excellent value for the price. Buy yours today....
- Zipper-fly with button waist band closure
- Two back pockets with hook and loop flap closures
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for folding knife or tool clips
- Two side double-cargo pockets with open-top stash pocket behind cargo pocket
- One coin or small item pocket located in the right front pocket
- One cell phone pocket with hook and loop flap closure on the left
front (fits iPhone and BlackBerry™ devices)
- Reinforced knee patch with pocket for optional knee pad
- 6 belt loops
- Action stretch waistband
- Mid-rise, straight fit
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.