vat-dyed, permanent press CL-8 of MIL-44436
The Propper MultiCam Combat Coat
Propper, one of the leading brands in military and law enforcement apparels features the Propper MultiCam Combat Coat. Following all the specifications of the Army Combat Uniform (ACU), this 65% Polyester-35% Cotton coat is perfect for military, law enforcement and enthusiastís use. As a combat coat, it uses Crye Precisionís camouflage patterns ( multicam) for the best in concealment technology.
Unlike older versions of ACU (woodland camouflage and pixilated camouflage) the Multicam ACU is developed to maximize concealment in different environments, light conditions and even different seasons. Multicam ACU is currently being used by the 173rd Airborne Brigade deployed to Afghanistan. Other Multicam combat coat users include Drug Enforcement Agency DEA FAST teams assigned in Afghanistan and the Department of Homeland Security ICE S RT.
With its 65/35 poly/cotton cloth, the Propper MultiCam Combat Coat is guaranteed not to shrink and is wrinkle resistant. It is also vat-dyed so operators can be assured that this multicam ACU will not fade.
fade, shrink, and wrinkle resistant
3-slot pen pocket on bottom of sleeve for easy access when wearing the OTV
hook & loop sleeve cuff closure that provides positive closure for all sizes
mandarin collar that can be worn up or down
Dupont™ Teflon liquid repellent finish
How to Measure Yourself for a Set of BDU's
Getting your size correct is pretty easy if you measure yourself accurately. Your going to need a measuring tape for this, so leave this page up while you go dig out the seamstresses measuring tape that you know is somewhere in the house! Also, remember what your mother always told you when you were a kid, "Stand up straight and have good posture". It is important when you are measuring yourself. The measurements you are going to make will be compared to the measurements on our BDU size chart. Click here to have the size charts pop open in a new window.
Okay, here are your instructions:
- Measure your waist standing up straight and tall. Take the measurement over your shirt at your waist.
- Next is your inseam measurement. Grab a pair of pants (trousers for our foreign visitors) that fit you well currently. Lay them on a table flat with the side seam facing up. You are going to measure the inside seam of your pants. Smooth the pants and straighten them so they lay neatly on your table.
- Measure the length of the seam from the base of the crotch of the pants to the bottom hem. Make sure you are measuring the inside of the pant leg and not the outside seam.
- Now you are going to measure your chest size. Remember, stand up straight!
- Place the measuring tape under your arms right at the pit level and wrap the tape around your chest and back. You are basicly wrapping the tape around your entire body, front and back in a circle at the level where your nipples are.
- Now that you have your measurements, compare them to our size chart to determine your correct size of BDU's.
- Buy your BDU's from us. After all, we gave you all this great information!
- Send us a picture of you in your BDU's! With a little luck, you might find yourself on our site or our Facebook page.