- WHITE LIGHT OUTPUT: IR OUTPUT:
- High Setting: 125 lumens High Setting: 75 mW
- Low Setting: 30 lumens Low Setting: 25 mW
- RUN TIME: RUN TIME:
- High Setting: 2h High Setting: 3h 30min
- Low Setting: 10h Low Setting: 17h
- MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON / ACTIVATION SWITCH FEATURES:
- Constant and Momentary
- High and Low plus Strobe Constant High and Low
- Reversible High/Low to
- Low/High Capability Momentary High
- Strobe Disable
- INTEGRATED MOUNTING SYSTEM is compact, convenient, and secure. NAR/MIL-STD-1913 rail compatible. No tools needed.
- ANGLED ACTIVATION SWITCH is comfortable and easy to operate without interference of wires from tape switches.
- (2) LOCKOUT SYSTEMS:
- Safety Lever
- Head Rotation
- Bezel Diameter: 1 in. / 2.54 cm.
- Length: 4.1 in. / 10.414 cm.
- Weight: 3 oz. / 85.048 g.
- (1) Lithium 123A Battery Included
White/Infrared Multifunction Weapon Mounted Light
The INFORCE WML produces 125 lumens of penetrating white light with a tight beam for close- to mid-range applications and balanced peripheral light for discernment of the surrounding area. Features field-programmable white light – from high-to-low or low-to-high – plus a strobe that is easily disabled.
A thumb-action twist of the mode selection switch provides 75mW of infrared light with no need of IR filters. Its angled activation button is comfortable to operate without interference of wires or tape switches. The integrated patent pending rail clamping system is compact, convenient and secure. Waterproof to 66 feet. Two distinct easy-to-operate lockout systems are incorporated to avoid accidental discharge