Lacrosse Highwall 8 " (Brown) Mining Boots 552085
Lacrosse Highwall 8 " Brown Mining Boots style 552085 are a sturdy waterproof boot was built in collaboration with miners. From GORE-TEX lined full-grain leather to safety features like the metatarsal guard this boot is made for the demands of mining.
Features and Benefits of the Lacrosse Highwall 8 " (Brown) Mining Boots 552085
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2mm waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- 90° heel Vibram® Highwall oil and slip resistant outsole has an agressive lug pattern that promotes debris release while providing extreme traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 5.0 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guardmeet or exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT EH PR standards and CSA Z195-09, Grade 1, Electric-Shock Resistant standards
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
What's in the box?
One (1) pair of Lacrosse Highwall 8 " (Brown) Mining Boots 552085.