The NeatFreak is the ultimate drop-in gear organizer. The spacious main compartment has thirteen (13) built-in pockets, with a Velcro divider that has three (3) additional pockets.
The Velcro divider can accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster for a full size handgun, sold separately). The front of the NeatFreak is a web pocket, with a fold-over lid that has an additional zippered pocket plus two rows of PALS webbing for attachment of a Maxpedition pocket or sheaths for increased carry capacity. In the back, there is an additional slip pocket with modular Velcro flaps to secure the NeatFreak™ onto a backpack, leg rig, or tactical vest.
A tri-directional carry handle allows user to hold on to this pack from multiple directions or simply throw over one's shoulder using the shoulder strap. High quality padded 1.5" shoulder strap included.
- Main: 7.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 9.5" (H)
- Shoulder : 1.5" strap with 1.5" non-slip shoulder pad
- Pockets: Eighteen (18) individual pockets!!!
- Optional accessories (sold separately): #3501 Universal CCW Holster, #3052 Triple Magazine Holder, #3053 Dual Mag. Retention Insert, Grimloc Carabiner D-Ring
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflo® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Check out our other Maxpedition products , the Maxpedition Monsoon Gearslinger, the Maxpedition Malaga Gearslinger, or the Maxpedition Thermite Versipack.